Since I am going to be spending a lot of time writing my own blog, reading other blogs that interest me and hopefully communicating with readers and bloggers on a regular basis, I think it is time I publish a random list of things about me so that you can get to know me a little better.
- I am 29 years old.
- English is not my first language (so please forgive me if I make an occasional mistake).
- I am from Tallinn, Estonia. I relocated to London, UK after finishing high school.
- I own an apartment in my hometown which I currently rent out.
- I do not have a single tattoo on my body, although I am fascinated by people who do.
Sex and The Cityis my favourite show of all time. Scratch that, it’s Breaking Bad!
- I was engaged twice but never married. Yet.
- I have recently separated from yet another boyfriend. I am currently taking a break from dating.
- I don’t eat meat or fish. Not because it is expensive, but because I do not like the taste.
- I also utterly dislike raisins.
- I have two sisters, and one of them lives in London, too.
- I was a party girl when I was 25. I stopped drinking alcohol at 27. It does not appeal any longer.
- I work for a corporate travel company in the City of London, and it’s safe to say I enjoy my job.
- I also get to attend many fabulous parties and events. For free.
- I could never be an accountant. I am terrible with numbers.
- If I were debt free and had sufficient funds, I would buy a one-way ticket and go travelling for at least a year.
- I have been obsessed with New York for as long as I can remember. This is the place where I want to be. I should probably move there one day.
- I used to love shopping. These days I cannot stand it. Shopping for bags, clothes and shoes bores me immensely.
- Occasionally, I get extremely lazy and spend my entire weekend in bed watching DVDs.
- I don’t diet. If I want pizza, there is no stopping me.
Happy Saturday, friends! 🙂